did any one use rtabmap with turtlebot 1 or turtlebot 2?

did any one use rtabmap with turtlebot 1 or turtlebot 2?

m.omar82
Dear friends
did any one use rtabmap with turtlebot 1 or turtlebot 2?
thanks

Re: did any one use rtabmap with turtlebot 1 or turtlebot 2?

matlabbe
Administrator

I didn't have the chance to test it on turtlebot, thought the Kinect+Odometry+Fake2DLaserFromKinect configuration could be used as reference.

Re: did any one use rtabmap with turtlebot 1 or turtlebot 2?

m.omar82
Thanks for your replay, I will try it and I will summarize my experiments and I will try to use Kinect

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 11:05 PM, matlabbe [via Official RTAB-Map Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I didn't have the chance to test it on turtlebot, thought the Kinect+Odometry+Fake2DLaserFromKinect configuration could be used as reference.

http://official-rtab-map-forum.67519.x6.nabble.com/did-any-one-use-rtabmap-with-turtlebot-1-or-turtlebot-2-tp28p29.html
To unsubscribe from did any one use rtabmap with turtlebot 1 or turtlebot 2?, click here.
NAML

--

Mohammad O. Salameh

Teaching Robotics Science for new generations

IEEE Member - Robotics and Automation Society

http://robotouch.blogspot.com/

Re: did any one use rtabmap with turtlebot 1 or turtlebot 2?

yincanben
Did you try to use rtabmap on turtlebot? If so, can you help me? I want to run rtabmap on turtlebot, should I rewrite the launch file?In advance thank you!