Not able to use the ZED camera with RTAB-Map

Not able to use the ZED camera with RTAB-Map

jess-25
Hello,
I am new to ROS and I am following this tutorial :
http://wiki.ros.org/rtabmap_ros/Tutorials/HandHeldMapping
When using these commands:
$ export ROS_NAMESPACE=camera
$ roslaunch zed_wrapper zed_camera.launch publish_tf:=false
I keep getting this error:
The tf from 'zed_camera_center' to 'odom' does not seem to be available, will assume it as identity!
Could you please help me solve this problem ?
Thank you

Re: Not able to use the ZED camera with RTAB-Map

matlabbe
Administrator
Is it an error or a warning? If the remaining instructions of the example are working, you may ignore that warning.